May 15, 2017

Words That you Should Not Search in Google

Words That you Should Not Search in Google
I don't know about you, but when someone tells me not to Google something, I immediately do it. It's a sickness, I swear to God. Because I can't think of a single instance where whatever I discovered online after being explicitly warned against looking for it didn't live up to my awful expectations. In other words, when people tell you not to Google something, they usually have a damn good reason.

So why am I sharing this roundup post of things you shouldn't google, knowing full well that some of you are going to Google them anyway, and I will be the one to blame for your subsequent discomfort? Because I am a very, very, very bad person, that's why.

Free Register Here To Get Daily Jobs Updates In Your Email Inbox

Enter your email address:

After Registration, check your inbox and click on activation link to get daily job updates.