May 6, 2017

The black skin becomes dark and white shine During The Night

The black skin becomes dark and white shine During The Night
I love you from the top of your nappy head to your forward marching feet. I love those of you with curly and straight hair too. I love your brown glistening skin. I love the way your light-skin shines like the morning sun, and the way your blue-black, dark-skin sparkles like diamonds.

I love everything about your brown wide eyes and your blue and green ones too, like those of Senator Cory Booker.

I love your creativity and your ability to make fresh new things with a snap of a finger. Last night, I laughed as the players on the Celtics’ bench stirred an imaginary pot to symbolize that Isiah Thomas was cookin’ as he made 53 points in game two against the Wizards. Wish we could immediately obtain a patent for these creations, which will surely be copied.

Free Register Here To Get Daily Jobs Updates In Your Email Inbox

Enter your email address:

After Registration, check your inbox and click on activation link to get daily job updates.