May 5, 2017

kabali girl Dhansika sacrifice her remuneration for a small role

kabali girl Dhansika sacrifice her remuneration for a small role
Honestly, I’m a bit embarrassed of my first meeting with Superstar. For most people working on Kabali, getting to meet Thalaivar was something we were all looking forward to.

The meeting happened here in Chennai very early on during the shoot. I was both happy and a bit nervous. As I waited for him, I was running through dialogues from his films in my head. He walked in casually and we all got up in respect as he approached each one of us, one after another. When it came to my turn, I said ‘Hi sir, how are you?” to which he replied. “Hi Dhansika, I’ve met you before.”

Free Register Here To Get Daily Jobs Updates In Your Email Inbox

Enter your email address:

After Registration, check your inbox and click on activation link to get daily job updates.