May 18, 2017

Hells garden/Deadly punishments after death

Hells garden/Deadly punishments after death
Hidden away down an overgrown road, in a village not far from Bangkok, there lies a curious museum known to many as the ‘Thailand Hell Horror Park’. Built adjacent to a local temple, the Wang Saen Suk Hell Garden – as it is correctly named – brings to life Buddhist teachings about the torments of the underworld, in a series of increasingly gruesome scenes. Curious to learn more, I set out in search of Hell.

I first came across photos from the Wang Saen Suk Hell Garden a couple of years ago, after they had appeared in The Fortean Times. When I finally got to Thailand for myself, it was right up there on my ‘to-do’ list. After a little digging around I managed to find an address for Wang Saen Suk, apparently located at Sai 2, Soi 19, Saen Suk.

Free Register Here To Get Daily Jobs Updates In Your Email Inbox

Enter your email address:

After Registration, check your inbox and click on activation link to get daily job updates.