May 22, 2017

What happens when dog cries dog crying predictions facts and myths

What happens when dog cries dog crying predictions facts and myths
I really want to know what does it mean when a dog cries ? I have been told ( and also I have read in some stories ) that crying of a dog is the prediction of something bad and it happens in the family of that person in front of whose house is the dog crying .
When I study in night and as many street dogs are there in our colony , one of them always starts howling , this terrifies me and I rush with a mug full of water to make them run away .
I want to know is there any validity in this fact ? Do others too think in the same manner ? What's your opinion in this ? OR are you hearing of something like this for the first time ?

Free Register Here To Get Daily Jobs Updates In Your Email Inbox

Enter your email address:

After Registration, check your inbox and click on activation link to get daily job updates.