May 30, 2017

What happens if the SHADOW of the TEMPLE Falls on the HOUSE ?

What happens if the SHADOW of the TEMPLE Falls on the HOUSE ?
“Construct a house, conduct a marriage,” goes a popular Tamil saying, meant for those who dream of building a house of one's own and performing the marriage of their kin, with scanty resources. I did both. I built a house and performed my younger sister's marriage with bare minimum resources, a good two and a half decades ago.

I chose a plot opposite a temple, now extremely popular (I mean the temple — not the plot). The first salvo was fired when my relatives murmured whether it was prudent to go in for a house opposite a temple. Several instances of disastrous and calamitous consequences were quoted to frighten me why it was inauspicious to build a house opposite a temple. My wife, the most timid and fragile soul that she was and still is, counselled me to go in for an alternative plot, dreading the aftermath of the fury of elements and forces. I convinced her that we had no choice as that was the only plot vacant and that the gods would not curse us if we lived opposite them and not against them.

Free Register Here To Get Daily Jobs Updates In Your Email Inbox

Enter your email address:

After Registration, check your inbox and click on activation link to get daily job updates.