May 13, 2017

Watch this video once before buying an air conditioner

Watch this video once before buying an air conditioner
Most people are normal. They give no mind to their Central Air Conditioner, expecting day after day that it will run without issue, keeping them as comfortable as they want. Most people don’t relate the size of the electric bill to the air conditioner. Most people don’t wake up thinking their air conditioner will break down today and they will be required to begin the process of obtaining a new unit. Most people simply don’t think much about their air conditioner. They are normal.

I must confess I’m not that person. I’m actually interested in air conditioners. It’s how I make my living. I install air conditioners. You could say I’m an air conditioner geek. Perhaps it’s because I’m a Mechanical Engineer and that’s rare among those choosing to make their living installing air conditioners. Perhaps it’s because I like to study heat transfer, thermodynamics, and enjoy a good calculus problem every once in a while. At any rate, it’s true, I enjoy understanding air conditioners, and I know quite a lot about them. I’d like to pass some of that knowledge along to you before you buy your next one.

Free Register Here To Get Daily Jobs Updates In Your Email Inbox

Enter your email address:

After Registration, check your inbox and click on activation link to get daily job updates.