May 18, 2017

Anupama Parameswaran Singing Telugu Song

Anupama Parameswaran Singing Telugu Song
Actress Anupama Parameswaran has been making her presence strongly felt in the Telugu industry of late and the most recent project she took up was with Tollywood biggie Ram Charan. However, we hear that the actress is not part of the project anymore, though all the official processes for the same where previously done with.

When we contacted Anupama, she confirmed the news saying, 'I am not part of the Ram Charan film anymore. The formalities for the project were over and that's when I had announced the news via my social media account. However, I recently got a call and was told that I am not part of it. I am not aware of the reason, but it is their discretion.

Free Register Here To Get Daily Jobs Updates In Your Email Inbox

Enter your email address:

After Registration, check your inbox and click on activation link to get daily job updates.